Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wet N Wild Color Icon™ Eyeshadow Trio Swatches

I recently picked up two Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios from Walgreens. I have been pleasantly surprised how highly pigmented the Color Icon eyeshadows are. The color payoff is fantastic. The shadows are very soft and smooth and are easy to blend and pack onto your eyeshadow brush. I have read reviews that warned about them getting crumbled if you drop the palette — so be careful. So far, I have worn the 380B Walking on Eggshells trio to work. With a good primer or eyeshadow base, I didn’t get any creasing or fading. I have also worn the bright green in the 331 I Dream of Greenie trio. I highly recommend the Wet N Wild Color Icon™ Eyeshadows. Best of all, each palette is only $2.99! I have my eye on a few more trios including Spoiled Brat. These may not be Mac eyeshadows, but you get more than your money's worth.

Below are swatches of the two palettes. No eyeshadow base or primer was used.

331 I Dream of Greenie


Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in  I Dream of Greenie


Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in  I Dream of Greenie swatches
380B Walking on Eggshells

Wet N Wild Color Icon EyeshadowPalette in  Walking on Eggshells

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Walking on Eggshells swatches


No comments: